Welcome to 389 Mallard Lane! This Decorator’s delight is an impressive corner home that sits on a lot just over a quarter of an acre and has approximately 3,567 square feet of living area. A one story home with a free flowing design, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 1 office, a 2 car-garage and ample space in the garage courtyard for additional vehicles.
When you walk through the front door, you step into a great entertainment and opened patio/pool area. You will be greeted by six Roman columns, tall French doors and custom ceiling design. As you enter the foyer you will notice the 12’ high volume two tone coffered ceilings, distressed marble floors, Venetian plaster walls and huge windows facing the backyard allowing natural daylight. Spend some time inside and you will appreciate the subtle yet carefully selected designer touches imprinted in the foyer area walls as well as the coffered ceilings in the formal dining area . Do not overlook the decorative plantation shutters above the French doors and white detailed moldings on door frames throughout the house. In the living room area you will find gorgeous three stripe wall-coverings design that look as though it were straight out of a Graham & Brown catalog.
For those who like to be in the kitchen, you’ll welcome the flow through kitchen. There is a gourmet center island with emerald green granite countertop and beautiful olive/grayish matching color wood cabinetry for a two-tone-like-color effect. If you prefer the outdoors, the summer kitchen will surely keep you busy for the summer months.
When it comes to privacy, this is a 24/7 guard gated community. The property is walled, hedged for privacy and it is surrounded by lots of trees which allows for bathing suits optional swimming in the 30×15 custom size pool. The entire left wing of the house is all master bedroom while the remaining four bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house for maximum privacy. That leaves the guest house or casita by the pool area for mom and dad, a man cave or for that millennial coming back home. A great feature not found on many homes.
Need to work from home? No worries, there is an office in the middle of the home with a stunning custom built-in library cabinetry with access to the living room, hallway and patio.
This gorgeous premier luxury home is great for entertaining and outdoor lifestyle. The setting is private, the outside garden is manicured, lush and scenic.
Walking distance to the community play area where you will find a full basketball court, a tot lot and playground with two swings.
Home is friendly priced to sell and sold as-is and for a quick close.
Here is a chance to snag a tastefully decorated home in the Landings, a desirable section in Weston.
AUBERGE BEACH RESIDENCES
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa brings the ultimate in luxury living to Fort Lauderdale’s most extraordinary beachfront property. Exquisitely designed residences, rich array of five-star amenities, tempting selection of restaurants and a world-class spa are located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean Beach with breathtaking views from every residence. Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale makes the pleasures of an exclusive resort part of everyday living.
This project features 171 residences, including 7 penthouses, divided in two towers. The prices for the penthouse collection began at $6.85 million.
The first luxury condominium to be built on Fort Lauderdale’s iconic Las Olas Boulevard in over a decade. This will be the TALLEST building soaring the vibrant downtown with 46 stories and 499 feet high consisting of only 121 exclusive residences, all with superbly finished and spectacular views. Some of the bigger units are currently been merged to make super size units.
Fortune International Group and Chateau Group, renowned leaders in South Florida luxury real estate, have partnered to develop and market this extraordinary property. The planned 52-story tower will span 250 feet of oceanfront and be comprised of 210 residences. Upon full completion in 2019, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. will manage all services, bringing to residents the legendary quality and personal touch synonymous with the brand. Every element of The Residences’ design and the amenities will be driven by the needs of the discerning buyer looking for an exceptional experience and a lifestyle of comfort, privacy and casual elegance. Endless and thoughtful amenities will abound. From the seamless connection from main pool to beach and the oceanfront restaurant, to the array of activities and areas for children and the state-of–the-art fitness center with ocean view, we have addressed everything a discerning buyer could desire. These are just a few examples and rest assured that exceptional service is our highest priority.
World renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia, a Miami resident since 1977, is to be credited for the impeccable design of the building while the interiors will be envisioned by acclaimed Italian designer, Michele Bönan. The latter previously designed Casa Tua Restaurant and Club in Miami Beach and Cipriani Restaurant in Brickell, in addition to many Five Star resort properties and private residences around the world.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach will offer 5 residences per floor,all with direct ocean views. The floor plans consist of 2 – 4 bedroom residences priced between $2.6-$6M. Please click on the links below to view the various plans. I have also listed below a selection of our availability for your review.
The Ritz Carlton recently topped off the 52 story building and the expected completion date is September of 2019. Here is a link to the latest video on the construction progress: https://vimeo.com/289506353
Botaniko Weston is the latest residential development bordering the Florida Everglades. A private enclave of 125 architecturally-modern luxury homes that start at $1,525,900.
Click here for the online booklet with complete floor plans, pricing and pictures and videos of the property. Call Simon at 954.701.7786 for a private showing.
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Set along countless miles of soft white sand at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean on a barrier island, Sunny Isles is the jewel of South Florida’s internationally renowned coastline. Just a few minutes from the tony shopping destinations in Bal Harbour and a short distance from the excitement of South Beach and Downtown Miami, it is also a world apart defined by relaxed sophistication.
Nearby, The Shops at Bal Harbour offers a truly luxurious collection of the world’s finest fashion, fine jewelry, and designer home boutiques along with cafés and formal and casual restaurants. Other top dining destinations just minutes away offer fine Italian, Asian, and American cuisine. Residents who wish take full advantage of the tropical seaside lifestyle will discover ample opportunities for snorkeling, swimming, windsurfing, and sailing.
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
– Residences by Armani/Casa is a new 56-story oceanfront condominium in Sunny Isles Beach offering 308 exclusive luxury residences
– The tower is set on a 3.11-acre site with elegantly landscaped gardens and direct access to 300 feet of oceanfront
– Interiors by world renowned Armani/Casa Interior Design Studio under the artistic direction of Giorgio Armani
– Soaring 649-foot-tall modern glass tower by internationally acclaimed architect César Pelli features breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views
– Landscaping by award-winning Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
– Elegant porte-cochère entry with water feature
– Professionally curated collection of museum-quality art, including monumental sculptures by Sandro Chia and Sinisa Kukec
– Over 35,000 square feet of amenities across two floors, all exquisitely furnished by Armani/Casa
– Armani Privé lounge at the lobby level
– Movie theater with plush seating for 24 people
– Light-filled ocean-view bar area
– Elegantly appointed cigar room
– Temperature- and humidity-controlled wine cellar
– Club-inspired game room with pool table
– Children’s playroom for games and activities
– Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, hot tub, and poolside food and beverage service
– Private oceanfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating as well as in-residence delivery
– Exclusive beach amenities, including food and beverage services, beach attendants, chaise lounges, and umbrellas
– State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the ocean
– Ocean-view yoga studio with Pilates equipment
– Men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers and showers
– Expansive two-story revitalization spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
– 24-hour valet services
– 24-hour security and multilingual concierge service`
– Private high-speed elevator access to most residences
– Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
– Eight-foot-high double-door entry to a spacious foyer in select units
– Spacious interior floor plans with elegant smooth-finish ceilings rising to 10 feet (slab to ceiling, except where required to accommodate
– Expansive 10-foot-deep private balconies with glass railings in all residences
– Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
– Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
– Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
– Large capacity full size washer/dryer in all residences
– Smart building technology provides seamless access to select building amenities
– All residences pre-wired for audio speakers as well as motorized drapes and programmed lighting controls in select locations
– Premium European-designed cabinetry
– Elegant imported stone countertops and backsplashes
– Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
– State-of-the-art Wolf appliances
IMPECCABLE MASTER SUITE
– Marble-top midnight bar with a sink, icemaker, and refrigerator drawer
– His and hers bathrooms in select residences
– Designer sink fixtures
– Spa-inspired shower with wall-mounted handheld spray and large rainshower
– High-performance toilet with integrated bidet technology